Friday, January 30, 2009

studio lighting

studio lighting
studio lighting
counterclockwise from l to r... 1. sol pendant, cb2, $99 2. leran lamp, ikea, $90 3. swing pendant, cb2, $50 4. copper blow light, tom dixon 5. bucket pendant, anthropologie, $248 6. coral pendant, dwr, $400 7. foto lamp, ikea $15

I am going back to the new space on Sunday to do some measuring. No point in renting the place if I can't get my monster of a press through the door. One thing I will need to get right away is some lighting. Currently there are only open junction boxes. I have been looking at some options and have found some that I just love. Of course since there are 11 outlets, I doubt I will be getting the more expensive ones. Right now I am leaning towards the swing pendant from cb2 though my budget may push me more towards the 'foto' ikea pendant. Any lighting suggestions?