Thursday, June 21, 2007

Where have we been?

I can't believe it has been so long since updating this. This is because we learned back in January, that we will be adding a little baby bundle to the Paper Stories gang. First joy, then lots (and I mean LOTS) of morning sickness. Thus I abandoned my P.S. duties while spending most of the last year getting very acquainted with my bathroom floor. Yikes. While I avoided as much work as possible I did have several projects that had to be printed. So while battling an evil bout of morning (read: all day) sickness, I was printing a job of 300+ wedding suites (invitations, maps, place cards, programs, thank you cards etc) for one couple, printing a set of lovely baby announcements for my sister-in-law, finishing another amazing 3-color wedding invite set for an awesome couple in NYC and otherwise trying to stay afloat.

Well it has now been a month since I have been able to rejoin civilization and I have had a lot of catching up to do. I printed a bunch of new cards for celebrating birthdays, babies, and weddings. I even printed a 5 image set of postcards from NYC. You can check out most of the new goods by visiting the Paper Stories Etsy shop.

Otherwise, you may have seen us in various recent publications such as Chicago Magazine, Readymade Magazine, & Best Life Magazine. If note, here is some of the press.