Thursday, August 07, 2008

where oh where has my little blog gone...

I have been so neglectful to my little blog. I feel so sorry for it. I even went and cheated with another blog. Forgive me.

Well just to fill you in... I got swamped with wedding orders, which usually never happens in the summer. Lots of fall weddings this year.

Then came a round of business cards. Then I went on vacation. Now I am back. As for the 'other blog', I just sent off my copy to Holly from decor8. I am going to be one of her guest bloggers for a day. So look out for that post on Monday August 25th.

In other news, if you are in the Chicago area September 13th & 14th, come down to Division Street. Paper Stories will be selling at the Renegade Craft Fair again. We have lots of new goodies to share!

My other news is that I am collaborating with a few other artists to create some super cool goods for next year. I am working with an illustrator named Angela Navarra to create a line of cards that I am so excited about. I am also talking with Susie Ghahremani of boygirlparty about a super secret project that makes me jump for joy! You will read more about these in my decor8 post.

Next up, I will post some lovely inspiration shots I took while on vacation.